Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Balci's visit



Day number 2 - three boys are asking to go out to the pool for the second time today. These are some pictures from earlier today.




You will notice that there are a few floating toys scattered around the pool. 





Leanna does not like pictures of herself, but I think she is beautiful and I am glad to have pictures showing her visiting us in San Diego.  I also am not too big on pictures of myself.


Eser and the boys.  In a few days the boys went from kicking and paddling a short distance to coming close to swimming the length of the pool.




Ike with the wounded eye.



 I guess I needed to be polite and let my sweet husband take some pictures of me in the pool on my birthday.


Snowy egret at the far north end of the beach.


Sea anemone that is green tinted and does not have all of the shells that its neighbor in the picture below has. When I was looking up this sea creature on the internet, I saw all of these pictures of vivid green anemones.  Elodie is the one who pointed out the animals that are not camouflaged with bits of shell. They are not the vivid green in the photographs I saw but they are definitely green.





I am actually pointing at the anemones but you can't tell.




Cool when we first got to the beach than when the sun came out it was too warm for my sweatshirt.

1 comment: